3450 Dufferin St Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Easton’s Group of Hotels
and is currently in preconstruction.
The new development will be located at 3450 Dufferin Street, Toronto. It is in city of Toronto. .
The proposal seeks to establish zoning for a group of Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects-designed structures, including towers with heights of 29, 33, and 37 storeys, connected by podium and mid-rise structures containing town home units. In addition to features like a new 255-room hotel housed within the tallest tower, the project would also feature 342m2 of restaurant space at grade, and public realm enhancements like a new road network and public park.
3450 Dufferin Street Condominiums Highlights:
- Minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Close to dining and entertainment
- Minutes to Hwy 401/404/400, 10 Minus to York University, Step to Lawrence Subway Station
- 24/7 Public Transportation
- Close to Yorkdale Mall, 2 Acre Community Park
- Future Extent Subway Line Direct Connect to York University
- Nearby parks include Conlands Parkette, Baycrest Park and Dane Parkette
You don't pay anything extra to buy with us. But you gain a lot when you buy a unit in 3450 Dufferin St Condos with 99homes.ca expert condo brokers
. We helps you pick the floor, suite and interiors whether you plan on living in it or buying as an investment. Axis condos
is launching in this week of November and we have platinum access to our clients.