Axis Condos Toronto is a new condo project by CentreCourt Developments
and is currently in preconstruction.
The new development will be located at 411 Church Street. It is in Downtown Core city of Toronto. Axis Condos is 45 storey building with 583 number of units. .
Formerly the 411 Church street Condos, CentreCourt Development brings you the Axis Condos, a brand new development in the College & Yonge section of downtown Toronto. This condo is just steps from the College subway station. Located in downtown Toronto, the Church-Yonge Corridor area is home to Ryerson University , several other new condo developments, and numerous shops and restaurants. The up-and-coming neighbourhood also offers quaint coffee shops, LGBT bars and music venues, and upscale clothing stores.
411 Church Condos Highlights
- 411 Church Condos will step to the Ryerson University Sports & Recreation Centre located inside the newly renamed Mattamy Athletic Centre, formerly Maple Leaf Gardens.
- Close to the University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to Easton Centre shopping Centre, school, Major bank and retail shops and supermarket. Enjoy shopping at the Eaton Centre Shopping Mall, plus dozens of small boutiques on Church Street
- Short commute to Toronto’s financial district.
- Vibrant night-life scene with pubs, bars, and outdoor patios for cocktails or appetizers.
- Historic architecture and buildings, some dating back to the late 19th and 20th centuries
- Home to the 519 Church Street Community Centre also known as the “519”, it’s run by the city of Toronto
- Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, Alexander Street Parkette and Allan Gardens.
- 411 Church Condos has a Walk Score of 98 out of 100 and transit Score 100 out of 100.
- Architect by Page + Steele IBI Group Architects,Landscape architect done by Strybos Barron King.
About the Builder
- CentreCourt Developments has many condo projects in the works for various downtown Toronto neighbourhoods, including the Church-Yonge Corridor area and several others.
- New condo developments in downtown Toronto equal approximately 2,500 new suites and over $1-billion in development value.
- Five new high-rise condo buildings in downtown Toronto alone.
- Founder of CentreCourt Developments, Andrew Hoffman, has more than 25 years of experience in real estate and handles all business practices and personnel for the company.
- A few of the CEO’s large projects include the Four Seasons Hotel & Private Residences, as well as office buildings, high-rise condos, residential, and mixed-use projects.
- Recent condo developments by CentreCourt Developments include Karma Condos, Grid Condos, Core Condos, and INDX Condos.
You don't pay anything extra to buy with us. But you gain a lot when you buy a unit in Axis Condos with 99homes.ca expert condo brokers
. We helps you pick the floor, suite and interiors whether you plan on living in it or buying as an investment. Axis condos
is launching in this week of November and we have platinum access to our clients.