Alto at Atria Condos by Tridel
Alto at Atria Condos Toronto
Alto at Atria Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Tridel
and is currently in under-construction.
The new development will be located at Sheppard Ave E & Consumers Rd. It is in North York city of Toronto. Alto at Atria Condos is 43 storey building with 913 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Alto at Atria Condos is in Nov, 2015. Sales of Alto at Atria Condos $290,000.
Alto At Atria Condos is a New Condo development by Tridel is located at Sheppard and Consumers, Toronto.
Tridel presents Alto at Atria, a project in North York. This condo has endless amenities to satisfy the new home buyer and exceed expectations. These suites are designed to increase space and these 913 suites are stunning.
- For those who dream with a passion for the extraordinary, Tridel Dorsay’s new master planned ATRIA condominium community will not disappoint.
- Introducing ALTO and PARKSIDE at Atria: two exquisite condominium residences on a tree-lined street adjoining a lush park.
- As a Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® community, these residences will offer splendid amenities, bright open concept suites showcasing a host of premium features and finishes that require less energy, allowing for healthier, more comfortable living.
- Plank Laminate floating floor in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallways*, foyer and bedroom(s)
Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge
- Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink
- Space saving, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency dishwasher in stainless steel finish
- Counter-depth, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel finish
- Exhaust hood fan in stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in Oven with stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in cooktop with ceran top
- 5’ soaker tub
- Stacked front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer in white
Central building water filtration system
We’ve come a long way since Jack DelZotto, the founder of our company built our first home in 1934. We think it’s important we introduce you to Jack because his strong belief in family, home and community is the bedrock for our entire organization. Jack was ahead of his time in a lot of things and a true innovator, who built the first apartment complex in 1961, featuring twin towers, a swimming pool, a recreation centre and landscaped grounds, the forerunner of today’s modern condominium.
Our founders redefined what ‘home’ is. A home is more than its physical properties of bricks and mortar. It is a lifestyle and a community that connects us to each other and our surroundings. This idea transformed the industry (and our world). What we started over five decades ago is now recognized as the most innovative, sustainable concept in building new homes and communities.
Today, Jack’s three sons, Angelo, Elvio and Leo and their children have carried on the tradition of family values, and innovation. A tradition that inspires everyone who works or is connected to Tridel, to be a part of something great, something bigger than themselves and to make the world a better place.
This is Tridel. This is who we are, with our founder Jack in heart and mind.
Alto at Atria Condos Details
|Address||Sheppard Ave E & Consumers Rd|
|Number of Storeys||43|
|Total Number of Suites||913|
|Suite Size Range||630 - 754|
|Ceiling Height||9 - 10 ft|
Alto at Atria Condos Amenities
Spa, Rooftop Terrace, Fireplace Lounge, Exercise Pool, Theatre Room, Board Room, Fitness Centre/ Yoga Studio, Bar, Billiards Room, Concierge, Party Room with Kitchen Facilities
|VIP Launch||Mar 22, 2013 12:00 AM|
Map: Alto at Atria Condos - Sheppard Ave E & Consumers Rd
*Alto at Atria Condos last updated on June 12, 2015 by 99homes.ca. All information, prices, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. E. and O.E.
Alto at Atria Condos Platinum Registration