Aristo at Avonshire Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Tridel
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at 120 Harrison Garden Blvd. It is in North York city of Toronto. Aristo at Avonshire Condos is 21 storey building with number of units. Sales of Aristo at Avonshire Condos $363,500.
Aristo at Avonshire Condos is a fusion of sleek design and modern day must-haves continues to take North York by storm. Nothing will be deemed too glam for Aristo 2, the newest 16 storey tower at Tridel’s Avonshire condominium community.
Modern exterior glass walls accented by black and white spandrel banding immediately bring to mind a famous designer’s plaid pattern. Of course, only the fashion forward will make the connection. Like you.
Aristo at Avonshire Condos
- Premium plank laminate floating floor and porcelain floor tiles
- 9 ft. ceiling height*
- Modern clean line full height kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz or granite kitchen countertop with polished double square edge and under-mount square single basin stainless steel sink and your choice of quartz or granite backsplash
- Euro-style counter depth stainless steel refrigerator, built-in stainless steel oven, built-in ceramic cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher with matching panel door
- Built-in stainless steel microwave
- Energy saving fluorescent under-cabinet lighting
- Custom designed bathroom cabinetry with contemporary white cultured marble vanity top
- Soaker square edge tub with polished chrome single lever faucet
- Modern frameless glass shower
- Stacked white front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station
- Individual metering of electricity, hot water, heating and cooling
- Central building water filtration system
- Peace of mind matters
- Concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad – connected to the Concierge station
- Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule and visitor parking entry vestibule permits guests to communicate with residents of the suite from the building entrance
- Guests in the lobby and visitor parking vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s television
- Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building, grounds and garage may be monitored by the Concierge
- Computer controlled access system provided at visitor main entry points
- Emergency response keychain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the Concierge of a distress call
- Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel
- Architecturally designed insuite sprinkler system with concealed heads