Eleven Superior Condos Etobicoke is a new condo project by Davies Smith Developments
and is currently in under-construction.
The new development will be located at 2398 Lake Shore Blvd W, Etobicoke. It is in city of Etobicoke. Eleven Superior Condos is 9 storey building with 132 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Eleven Superior Condos is in Aug, 2015. Sales of Eleven Superior Condos $246,900.
Eleven Superior Condominiums is a new condo and townhouse development by Davies Smith Developments currently under construction at 2398 Lake Shore Blvd W in Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2015. Sales for available units range in price from CAD$310,900 to over CAD$504,900. The development has a total of 132 units.
Eleven Superior Condos
- Located in the heart of Mimico by-the Lake’s busy retail and restaurant hub, ELEVEN SUPERIOR is breathing new life into one of Toronto’s oldest waterfront neighbourhoods, known for its lakeside trails, active main street, vibrant arts community and small town vibe. There have been no big residential developments in this area of the city for quite some time until now with the launch of ELEVEN SUPERIOR. “It’s a pioneering building,” says Roland Rom Colthoff, principal architect from RAWdesign.
- Sitting on the prominent corner of Superior Ave and Lake Shore Blvd West, ELEVEN SUPERIOR offers modern comforts and contemporary living footsteps from Mimico’s pedestrian friendly mainstreet and picturesque views of the Lake. The mid-rise condo features an elegant curved corner and six storey masonry frame base made from selected brown brick and stone that will blend with the surrounding streetscape. “We have designed ELEVEN SUPERIOR to fit with the neighbourhood’s history and charm,” says Graham Chalmers from Davies Smith Developments, who is responsible for a number of groundbreaking condo projects across the greater GTA.
- Million dollar views starting from the $200s
- Now featuring 132 suites and 3885 sq. ft of storefront, ELEVEN SUPERIOR offers one bedroom to two bedroom plus den suites and two storey town-homes. Ranging from 499 sq. ft. to 1047 sq. ft. Starting in the low $200,000s and priced up to the $400,000s, ELEVEN SUPERIOR is conveniently situated next to transit, boutique coffee shops, groceries, personal health and pet services and sizzling restaurants. Rich in culture and history, Lakeshore Arts also sits a couple doors down, as a key organizer for hosting local artists and cultural events. “We are happy to see the revitalization of such a prominent corner and are looking forward to its contribution to the vibrant street life of Mimico by the Lake” says David Pritchard, Mimico by the Lake BIA board member and owner of Birds and Beans coffee shop located on the Lake Shore.
- Chic Nautical DesignInfluenced by a modern take on a nautical theme, ELEVEN SUPERIOR’s interiors feature dark brown-engineered hardwood flooring complimented with luminous splashes of blue and white. The kitchen area boasts warm toned granite countertops and islands with modern wood cabinetry for a functional and sophisticated urban space. Adding to the contemporary and functional flow of the living areas, ELEVEN SUPERIOR suites are dressed intelligently in clean lines and a neutral colour palette to accommodate individual styles. The bathrooms, foyers and laundry areas are polished with porcelain or ceramic floors.
- The contemporary nautical design is capped with a 2695 sq ft indoor rooftop amenity space including a fitness centre and 1385 sq ft interactive social lounge that features a private dining area, a TV room and billiards area. All of the indoor amenity space connects to a 2254 sq. ft. wrap around terrace equipped with a BBQ that overlooks the city and the water.
- “It’s a neighbourhood on its way up,” says Chalmers who recently help launch Mimico Square along with City of Toronto and community partners. A Mimico revitalization plan is also in the works by the City that includes a new bike path along Mimico’s waterfront and the extension of Superior Avenue with pedestrian friendly access running all the way down to the lake.
- With the addition of ELEVEN SUPERIOR on such a vital intersection in the community, Mimico by the lake is becoming a new hot spot for Torontonians to enjoy bustling retail, serene waterfront landscapes and clear views of Toronto’s skyline.
Influenced by a modern take on a nautical theme, Eleven Superior’s interiors feature dark brown-engineered hardwood flooring complimented with luminous splashes of blue and white. The kitchen area boasts warm toned granite countertops and islands with modern wood cabinetry for a functional and sophisticated urban space. The suites are dressed intelligently in clean lines and a neutral colour palette to accommodate individual styles. The bathrooms, foyers and laundry areas are polished with porcelain or ceramic floors.
Davies Smith Developments
Davies Smith Developments has developed and constructed many award-winning condominium towers and has been touted as one of the leading developers for re-defining the landscape of the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario. Davies Smith Developments is also credited as a leader in construction management.
You don't pay anything extra to buy with us. But you gain a lot when you buy a unit in Eleven Superior Condos with 99homes.ca expert condo brokers
. We helps you pick the floor, suite and interiors whether you plan on living in it or buying as an investment. Axis condos
is launching in this week of November and we have platinum access to our clients.