Musée Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Plaza
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at 525 Adelaide St W. It is in Downtown West city of Toronto. Musée Condos is 21 storey building with 440 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Musée Condos is in Fall 2016. Sales of Musée Condos $305,900.
Musée Condos is a New Condo development by Plaza is located at Bathurst and Adelaide, hospital Toronto.
In the heart of downtown Toronto we find Musee, sick a new condo with endless amenities, style and grace. These 440 suites have fine finishes and touches. Musee will stand out in Toronto when completed in 2016.
- Amidst a civilized, tree-lined pocket off Adelaide West, near the vibrant street scene along King Street West, is a cosmopolitan condominium like no other. Musée elevates the urban experience with places and spaces
that prompt surprise and delight.
- The 21-storey building brings an unmistakable gravitas to the neighbourhood. The dark and dramatic, stone-like base is paired with a luminous glass tower. Brilliant splashes of colour are scattered throughout, much like an immense painted canvas of a field accented with bunches of bright wild flowers.
- The modern lobby with its long, low Zen fireplace invites the outside in. Dramatically long and deep sofas interrupt texts and tweets with a social space that encourages lounging and laughing with friends. With dramatic architecture, exquisitely detailed interiors and luxurious amenities, Musée presents an uncompromisingly sophisticated take on urban style.
- Solid core suite entry door, contemporary hardware, deadbolt lock, keyed entry, through-door viewer
- -Modern designer selected interior doors with lever door hardware in satin nickel finish throughout
- -Painted baseboard trim with matching door casings and jambs throughout
- -Hard surface flooring* or 60 oz. carpet* or Berber/Sisal style broadloom* in entrance area (if any), kitchen,
living/dining area, bedroom(s) and den as per Vendor’s plan; white ceramic tile flooring in laundry area
- -Horizontal white mini-blinds on all exterior windows
- -Rocker style white light switches and matching white receptacles
- -Ceiling light in walk-in closet; bedroom(s) and den as per Vendor’s Plan
- -Capped ceiling outlet in the dining area as per Vendor’s plan
- -White designer selected windows and sliding door sills as per Vendor’s plan