Origami Lofts Toronto is a new condo project by Symmetry Developments
and is currently in under-construction.
The new development will be located at 202 Bathurst St, Toronto. It is in Queen West city of Toronto. Origami Lofts is 7 storey building with 23 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Origami Lofts is in Nov, 2015. Sales of Origami Lofts $359,900.
Origami Lofts is a New Loft development by Symmetry is located at Bathurst and Queen, Toronto. Welcome to Origami Lofts, 23 stunning suites with stunning interiors. Expect style and grace in this Queen West neighbourhood with Origami Lofts which brings style and grace.
- There’s drama unfolding at Queen and Bathurst. Origami Lofts by Symmetry Developments is an exciting new condominium development with 23 sculpted loft residences.
- Inspired by the intricate forms of ancient Japanese paper folding, the building is a beautiful series of angular folds and sleek cutouts that hide and reveal, soothe and provoke. Each angle reveals a different shape, a new experience.
- It’s design unlike anything Toronto has seen before – architecture that reflects the unique rhythm and pulse of the Queen West neighbourhood.
- Glass and contoured metal cladding evoke the crisp angles of folded paper. Carefully crafted and curated interior finishes complement the dapper geometry of the exterior.
- One corner of the building is completely cut out, with exposed glass-enclosed terraces that jut out dramatically. Other balconies are elegantly veiled in recessed spaces along asymmetric openings. Due to the varied angles and folds of the cladding, each side of the building offers a unique perspective.
- Landscape elements are incorporated into the folds of the building along Bathurst creating an organic courtyard space.
- A glass cube perched at the top of the building contains light-filled two-storey penthouses with massive terraces and incredible city views.
- From the singularly unique materiality and shape of the exterior to the the airy interior spaces with inventive layouts and bespoke finishes, Origami promises to be utterly unique in every way.enthouses with massive terraces and incredible city views.
- From the singularly unique materiality and shape of the exterior to the the airy interior spaces with inventive layouts and bespoke finishes, Origami promises to be utterly unique in every way.
You don't pay anything extra to buy with us. But you gain a lot when you buy a unit in Origami Lofts with 99homes.ca expert condo brokers
. We helps you pick the floor, suite and interiors whether you plan on living in it or buying as an investment. Axis condos
is launching in this week of November and we have platinum access to our clients.