Studio2 Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Aspen Ridge Homes
and is currently in complete.
The new development will be located at 199 Richmond St W. It is in Downtown Core city of Toronto. Studio2 Condos is 41 storey building with 425 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Studio2 Condos is in Fall 2015. Sales of Studio2 Condos $379,990.
Studio 2 is a new condo and townhouse development by Aspen Ridge Homes currently under construction at Richmond St W & Duncan St in Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2015. Sales for available units range in price from CAD$379, for sale 990 to over CAD$947, ailment 990. The development has a total of 425 units.
- Studio on Richmond is the quintessential urban condominium development, sale anchored firmly within its context at ground level, and soaring to the skies in its two towers.
- The lower floors engage and add to the vibrancy of city life, and architecturally help to “heal the streetscape,” as vacant parking lots are transformed into vibrant streets. The robust bulk of the building façade on Duncan Street harkens back to an industrial aesthetic but with a contemporary vocabulary, helping to frame the OCAD building occupying the corner of Duncan and Richmond.
- Studio 2 features dynamic retail spaces at the corner of Duncan Street and the soon-to-be revitalized Nelson Street – imagine a restaurant, café or high-end furniture showroom.
- Along Nelson Street is a row of stunning contemporary and very flexible townhomes, urbane in style and able to dress as city residences or funky work spaces.
- “Above the podium, however, a remarkable metamorphosis occurs – the building peels off its muscular solidity, revealing first a generous glazed amenity space opening to the huge sixth floor roof terrace, and then the glazed tower, expressed as a series of four boxes stacked delicately one on top of the next, floating on two storeys of transition floors.
- And even as the boxes stack higher and higher, the angled mullions at the corners suggest subtle movements sideways in all directions, and the balconies undulate in and out on all faces of the boxes.
- Studio 2 reaches a full ten storeys higher than Phase I, adding to the creative tension between the two soaring structures, and suggesting both stability and movement.
- Add to that the bold slashes of colour at the top and bottom of the buildings, and the composition reads like a well-crafted story, full of plot, character and emotion.
- This is not a one-liner that can be read at a glance, but a design that yields new delights with each viewing. It is city living at its most current – looking back to the past and aspiring to the future.
Kitchens with Miele appliances, European-style cabinets with the choice of granite or CaesarStone countertops, ceramic backsplash and Hansgrohe faucets.
Purchasers will have the choice of Torlys® engineered wood floor or Torlys Smart Floor in the living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom(s) and hallways. The suites also feature 9’ ceilings, a balcony or terrace (as per plan) and front-loading washer and dryer.