Teahouse Condos Phase 2 Toronto is a new condo project by Lanterra Developments
and is currently in preconstruction.
The new development will be located at 501 Yonge Street, Toronto. It is in Yonge Street city of Toronto. Teahouse Condos Phase 2 is 22 storey building with 230 number of units. The Estimated occupancy of Teahouse Condos Phase 2 is in 2018. Sales of Teahouse Condos Phase 2 $199,900.
Teahouse Condos Phase 2 is a New Condo development by Lanterra is located at Yonge and College, store Toronto. Teahouse Condos Phase 2, the second phase of the Teahouse Condos presented by Lanterra is expected to launch in spring of 2015. Phase 1 of these condos is over 70% sold out in a short amount of time.
- Amidst the beating heart of the city, two worlds meet. This is where inspiration meets inspired design. Where tranquil living meets the energy of life. This is where East meets West.
- The culture and design traditions of Asia are the inspiration for a new landmark building set to rise on Toronto’s most iconic street. TeaHouse at 501 Yonge Street is your welcome respite, your serene retreat from the vibrant energy of downtown life.
- Feel your world restored to balance the moment you arrive home. Here, the modern and the natural come together. Time-honoured traditions are given new life. And all the elements coexist in perfect harmony.
- Teahouse is located at 501 Yonge Street, occupying a city block between Alexander and Maitland. Steps from two subway stations, minutes to luxury shopping at Bloor-Yorkville, a short walk to Eaton Centre, restaurants, patios and bustling street life.
- Suites feature Laminate Flooring, Porcelain or Marble in washrooms and Munge Leung-designed kitchens with granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.