The Towns at Parkside Village Mississauga is a new townhouse project by Amacon
and is currently in under-construction.
The new development will be located at Burnhamthorpe Road W & Confederation Parkway, Mississauga. It is in Mississauga City Centre city of Mississauga. The Estimated occupancy of The Towns at Parkside Village is in 2015. Sales of The Towns at Parkside Village Sold Out.
The Towns at Parkside Village is a new townhouse project by Amacon, Prices are estimated to be starting from the mid $500,000’s. The 3-storey stacked townhouse project is home to a mere 68 units in the heart of downtown Mississauga’s city centre. The condo-town ownership style is a rare opportunity to find home-style convenience in a growing metropolitan area. The Towns is estimated to be completed in 2015 and will be located at Amacon’s master-planned site “Parkside Village” on the corner of Confederation Parkway and Burnhamthorpe Road West (Square One) in Mississauga.
The Towns at Parkside Village
- The Towns at Parkside Village is a new Townhome community/project by Amacon currently under construction at Burnhamthorpe Road West & Confederation Pkwy in Mississauga.
- Architecture by award-winning EI Richmond Architects
- 9 Foot ceiling heights throughout the main floor level
- Each home has its own ground level patio and rooftop terrace
- Wide plan pre-engineered hardwood throughout main level, as per Vendor’s samples
- Rich and textured Berber carpet in bedroom(s), 2nd and 3rd floor hallway and stairs, as per Vendor’s samples
- 2 unique interior design palettes
- Separate laundry room on 2nd floor level
- Exterior cladding combination of high quality materials including masonry and stucco
- Private underground parking allowing for vehicle and bicycle parking
- Sustainable living
- Tarion Warranty Coporation New Home Warranty Protection