Daniels Highlands Townhomes Phase 2 is a new townhouse development by The Daniels Corporation currently under construction at Shadrach Drive in Newmarket. The development is scheduled for completion in 2015. The development has a total of 52 units.
- 9’ main floor ceilings to allow for larger windows,more spacious floorplans and extra height to upper kitchen cabinets.
- Finished basement with finished 3-piece bathroom.
- Complete Central Air-Conditioning.
- Rough-in Central Vacuum System, location determined by Vendor.
- High-efficiency gas forced air-heating system.
- All sub-floors screwed down and joints sanded.
- Comprehensive air-seal package to all windows and exterior doors and garage ceiling (when under habitable rooms), including draft resistant electrical boxes on exterior walls, ceilings and unfinished spaces.
- Exterior drainage membrane installed around foundation walls for additional protection against basement leaks.
- Pressure balance valves in all tub and shower enclosures including toe tester.
- Heavy duty 2” x 6” exterior wall construction with R50 in ceilings, R22 batt insulation in exterior walls and full height R12 for both finished and unfinished basement walls.
- All ceramic wall tile in tub and shower enclosures installed on tile backer board.
- Double stud wood party walls with 4 layers of fire rated drywall and sound insulation.
- White Decora style switches and receptacles throughout.
- All air ducts to be cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Embossed steel clad front door with glass insert, weather stripping, tarnish resistant ball knob and dead bolt.
- Plumbing drainage stacks in finished areas on main floor and finished basement areas wrapped with insulation to reduce noise.
- Concrete garage floor with steel reinforced grade beams and R10 rigid insulation to underside of garage floor.
- Painted basement floors in unfinished basement area, one coat, grey.
- Privacy lock on master bedroom door.
- Over-sized sliding or casement basement windows or sliding patio doors and windows for walk-out basements, as per lot selected.
- All archways to be trimmed, excluding closet archways.
- White window blinds to all windows, sliding patio doors, and swing doors.
- Fully landscaped community with recreational area and playground equipment.
- Smooth paint finish to ceilings in kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms and laundry rooms only, where applicable. All other areas to have sprayed stippled ceilings with smooth painted decorative border, excluding garage. Finished basement areas to have sprayed stippled ceilings with no border.
- Classique style textured interior doors with 5 ¼” Aristocrat baseboards, 2 ¾” Aristocrat casings and satin nickel hardware and hinges. All interior wood trim and doors to have semi-gloss paint, colour selected by Vendor.
- Imported ceramic tile flooring in kitchen/breakfast, bathrooms and front entry where hard surface materials are indicated on floor plans, colour selected by Vendor.
- 3” wide pre-finished hardwood flooring in living/dining room or great room, colour selected by Vendor.
- 35 oz. broadloom with 12mm chip foam underpad in all living areas where hard surface materials are not indicated on floor plans, colour selected by Vendor.
- Ceramic tile up to ceiling in standard bathtub enclosures and shower stalls, where applicable.
The Daniels Corporation brings integrity, creativity and vision to every community we build. You see our commitment to excellence in every exquisite detail.
Over the past two decades, The Daniels Corporation has evolved into one of Canada’s foremost builder-developers, with a reputation for quality and integrity that has been reflected in the wide range of residential communities we have created over the years. Company founder and Chairman, CEO John Daniels has been a leader in the North American building industry for over 50 years. As Chairman of the Cadillac Fairview Development Corporation, John Daniels participated in the creation of such Toronto landmarks as the Eaton Centre and the Toronto-Dominion Centre. He was also a moving force behind the ‘New Town’ of Erin Mills, the largest master-planned community in North America, before founding The Daniels Corporation in 1982.
Under the direction of a dynamic management team, Daniels has developed and built over 23,000 homes and apartments in a diverse range of master-planned communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA)