Riva Del Lago Condos Etobicoke is a new condo project by Monarch. The new development will be located at 2151 Lake Shore Blvd W Toronto. It is in Humber Bay Park city of Etobicoke. Riva Del Lago Condos is 16 storey building with 155 number of units.The Estimated occupancy of Riva Del Lago Condos is in 2016. Sales of Riva Del Lago Condos $310,990.
|Project Name||Riva Del Lago Condos|
|Address||2151 Lake Shore Blvd W Toronto|
|Architects||Graziani Corazza Architects Inc.|
|Number of Storeys||16|
|Total Number of Suites||155|
|Suite Size Range||551 - 1205|
|VIP Launch||Feb 20, 2014|
|Public Launch||Apr 12, 2014|
|Total Min. Deposit||20|
|Amenities||-Concierge -Theatre Room -Exercise Room -BBQ Area -Guest Suite -Pet Grooming Room -Terrace -Party Room -Yoga & Pilates Studio|
|Deposit Notes||5% on Signing 5% in 90 Days 5% in 180 Days 5% on Occupancy|
Riva del Lago is a new condo and townhouse development by Monarch currently under construction at 2151 Lake Shore Boulevard West in Toronto. The development is scheduled for completion in 2016. Sales for available units range in price from caD$310,990 to over caD$837,990. The development has a total of 186 units.
Environmental issues affect the world we live in – factors such as energy and water conservation, as well as the quality of the air we breathe. Monarch takes these issues seriously. As a member of the canada Green Building Council (caGBC), Monarch is committed to developing a greener lifestyle in its condominiums. We have taken the lead by incorporating numerous environmental initiatives that reduce total building energy consumption, and that will play a part in providing suite owners with greener, more energy-efficient surroundings.
• Eco-friendly green roof system, reducing heat-island effect
• Individual suite metering of hydro consumption, giving you more control over your energy consumption
• Individually controlled year round heating and air conditioning system willallow residents to control their suite’s energy costs
• High efficiency boilers for heating and domestic hot water will assist in reducing energy consumption and cost
• Energy Star ® rated appliances to save on energy costs and consumption:
– High efficiency dishwasher
– High efficiency refrigerator
– High efficiency laundry washer
• carbon Monoxide (CO) detection system designed to minimize the operation of the exhaust fans in the parking garage, resulting in energy savings and reduced noise pollution.
• Indoor Air Quality certification for carpets in the corridors and common areas by the canadian carpet Institute under the carpet Testing Program.
• Low emission suite laminate flooring
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) paint will ensure better indoor air quality
• Energy saving compact fluorescent lamps, where applicable, installed in each suite in place of incandescent light bulbs
• Lighting in common areas/rooms/hallways designed for energy efficiency, including motion sensors to reduce use of electricity
• Water saver showerheads in bathtubs & showers
• Water saver low flow lavatory faucets
• Water saver low flow toilets
• Double glazed, low E (emission), tinted insulated glass window units to retain internal warmth and lower energy usage
• Bicycle parking location to encourage alternate transportation
• Automated tri-sorter recycling collection system to sort waste, recyclables and organic products to encourage residents to participate in waste reduction.
Please register below to receive Brochure, Price List & Floor Plans. Our team specializes in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships, we have access to PLATINUM SALES & TRUE UNIT ALLOCATION in advance of the general REALTOR® and the general public.
We are a team of highly successful preconstruction experts with hundreds of happy clients each year. Our ONLY measure of success is that our clients make lots of money with their investment.