Theatre Park Condos Toronto is a new condo project by Harhay Developments. The new development will be located at 224 King West. It is in Entertainment District city of Toronto. Theatre Park Condos is 47 storey building with 276 number of units.The Estimated occupancy of Theatre Park Condos is in 2014. Sales of Theatre Park Condos $536,900.
|Project Name||Theatre Park Condos|
|Address||224 King West|
|Number of Storeys||47|
|Total Number of Suites||276|
|Suite Size Range||762 - 2480|
|Total Min. Deposit||5|
|Amenities||Barbeques, 24 hour concierge, Fitness, Roof deck, Swimming pool, Restaurant|
|Deposit Notes||$ 5,000 on signing Balance to 5% in 30 days|
Theatre Park is a new condo development by Harhay Developments, Niche Development and Lamb Development Corp. at 224 King St W in Toronto. The development was completed in 2014. Sales for available units range in price from caD$536,900 to caD$2,377,900. The development has a total of 236 units.
Theatre Park is a brand new luxury condo developed by Lamb Development Corp in association with Niche Development located in the booming King West corridor.
Located on 224 King West, just East of Royal Alexandra Theatre.
– Ceiling height in principal rooms is approx 9′, floors 3-35;
– Ceiling height in principal rooms is approx 10′ for floors 36-46;
– Floor to ceiling windows;
– Exposed concrete ceilings in all areas except the bathroom, powder room, washer/dryer room and ducted areas;
– Exposed concrete feature walls as per plan;
– 4″ baseboards and 2″ door casing; and,
– Gas BBQ (provided by builder and connection provided for suites
Please register below to receive Brochure, Price List & Floor Plans. Our team specializes in pre-construction sales and through our developer relationships, we have access to PLATINUM SALES & TRUE UNIT ALLOCATION in advance of the general REALTOR® and the general public.
We are a team of highly successful preconstruction experts with hundreds of happy clients each year. Our ONLY measure of success is that our clients make lots of money with their investment.